Saturday, March 5, 2011

Elegant Event & Children's Clothing

I love children's clothing.  It must appeal to my creative side because seeing a perfectly put together outfit makes my heart sing.  My daughter had an Elegant Event at her school Friday. After her class completed etiquette and dance lessons, they demonstrated their new skills for their doting parents. It was such a special day and I'd love to share some photos.

Getting ready to leave for school.


My daughter and her Lil' Man


Formally being presented by two boys in her class


Her curtsy


Dancing the waltz


The spin


Dancing with Daddy





Posing with Mommy


The greatest Kindergarten teacher EVER!



The cupcakes I made for her class





Some of my favorite children's clothing artist made my daughter's outfit.  Her dress is by the very sweet Amy at Loves Me Not Clothing Co., http://www.lovesmenotclothing.com/
I think Amy outshines herself each session with the release of each new line and her FANTASTIC customer service makes Loves Me Not a favorite!


Elyse's handmade "Pretty In Pink" flower headband was made by the talented, Heather, at Chickapee Creations on Etsy.
Pretty in Pink Hand made Floral Headband
http://www.etsy.com/people/chickapeecreations/feedback
I've asked Heather to make me several custom items and I'm always blown away by her creativity and skill.
Just look at this custom flower necklace she made me for Easter last year!


And in case you were wondering about my daughter's first high heel sandals, they are the corsage wedge sandals from Gymboree.
Flower Corsage Wedge Sandal
http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445997298&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306257374&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1299342565249

Thank you if you've made it this far and for letting me share a glimpse into my world.

~The Lemonista

No comments:

Post a Comment